Challenge #1





How To Print A Document Video + Slideshow

Challenge #1

In the Post-Production before I started, we learned in class tips and tricks how to make our videos better and smoother by using the rule of thirds, smooth transitioning, lighting techniques, and many more. I partnered with Sydney, and after we story boarded how the video would play out and scouted out our locations where our story would look best, we began to take pictures and then film.

Once filming, we began by going into the library. It was a bit difficult to film here, since there were people passing by, but the shots we took were clear and clean. As we moved on, we made sure each step to how to print a document was clear to the viewer, and made it as easy as possible for them to understand. Some effects that we used keeping the camera on the same side as where the character is going so the watcher isn't confused as where they're going, (attempting) to do pans with the camera and keep the character in frame, etc.

After filming, we then started to edit our videos. We used the program Adobe Premier Pro, and this was by far the hardest part for me. The program was giving me a horrible time, with it deleting some of my progress to not opening my project. But, in the end, I used many editing effects such as fadng in and out from black to the video, text, and many more.

We then critiqued each others videos in class, and the one thing that I needed to fix (which, I was iffy about as well), was the text I used as captions. They were unneeded and the story already told what was happening, so when we were given the chance to reedit our videos to fix them, I took them out.


In the end, I'm very happy with the product (for my first project), and I already see improvement in myself in my editing, video, and photography skills! 

Comments

Popular Posts