Color Wheel Project


Color Wheel Project

 By Katie Christy

1.) How did I do the project, and what was it? 

   The purpose of this project was to learn tips and techniques using Illustrator, while also at the same time making a color wheel while discussing about the different kinds of colors on the color wheel. (Analogous, Complementary, Split- Complementary) I did it by using the tools in Illustrator and making custom colors, resulting in making a color wheel!

2.) What did I learn? (Tools in illustrator, techniques, primary/secondary colors)

I learned that Illustrator was the program for graphic design, and from in the program I learned more about the shape tool, the fill tool, and many other tools, as well as some techniques, such as putting a white background on a canvas without using layers. I also learned about some more color schemes using the color wheel (Triad, Monochromatic).  

3.) How did it go? What would I do differently? What else do I want to learn?

It went great, but the one thing I would change would have to be the different shapes, as they don't take up much space on the color wheel, and make the circles grouping the triad colors together smaller. I would love to learn more techniques using Illustrator, because I can see myself using Illustrator in my future of graphic designing!


Comments

Popular Posts