Ball Bounces Project


Ball Bounce Animation Project              

   Starting this project, we learned the movements, motions, and gravity of a bouncing ball. Before we started, we learned various tools in Photoshop, such as making a timeline, warping the circle tool, how to create grass, and many other tools to help create these.
 This is the first attempt of the ball bounce. It was a simple up and down bounce, and during this we added the grass background. It was very simple, and took a time span of about a class period. If I made adjustments to it, though, I would make it smoother, as its a bit choppy.



This is the second ball bounce that we did, by using movements, a guide of movement, and learning  to add more complex movements to it.  This one took a bit longer, with approximately 31 frames instead of the 17 frames used in the simple up and down bounce.  If I could improve on this one as well, I would also make it less choppy and focus more on mastering the  motion guides.



This is the last attempt that I did with the ball bounce, free handing it instead of using the circle tool. It was a bit more difficult, since I was using a mouse , but I'm overall very happy with it as it looks more bouncy and less choppy, unlike the other ones with the circle tool. The reason why I chose to freehand it is because the circle tool is very unprofessional to me , and it works better and easier for me to not use it. 
The movement of this ball is bouncing up first, then bouncing over so it lands in a hole/portal, and after it disappears, another hole/portal opens up to release the ball.

Overall, I feel that I have improved in animation doing this project. It allows extra practice, while learning new tools and techniques to use while animating that can help me in my later life and career. 


Comments

Popular Posts